• Play one of the dozen board and card games suitable for adults and children.
• Watch a movie via streaming Netflix or from the DVD collection.
• Listen to music throughout the house via the Ipod player
• Cook in the gourmet kitchen or on the outside gas BBQ
• Take a relaxing soak in the ultimate Jacuzzi/steam shower
• Sit down in the many relaxing sections of the house and read one of the Mt Rainier/ Pacific Northwest books.
• Roast marshmallows over the fire pit in the backyard surrounded by lush, tall tress.
Within 100 yards of the house:
• Talk a walk along the 1 mile trail that leads to Crystal River Ranch
• Grab your fishing pole and fish along the White River (fishing permit req-get one at Work Sports & More-Enumclaw)
• Grab your bike and ride along scenic highway 410 to the entrance of Mt Rainier/Crystal Mtn.
• Walk across the street and start hiking on one of many trails.
• Grab your kayak or raft and drop it in the White River located 50 yards behind the house.
Enumclaw (20 miles before the house)
Golf course | Movie Theater | Safeway | Gas stations | Rite Aid | Sip City (Wine Tasting) | Restaurants | Gym/Fitness center | Kids playground
Greenwater (4 miles before the house)
The quiet town of Greenwater 19 miles from Enumclaw is home of: Wapiti Woolies, whose hats have been to the top of Everest, the last gas station on this side of Mt Rainier, historic Naches Tavern, which is a family friendly restaurant, Greenwater Skis and Greenwater Outfitters.
There is also multiple locations between Enumclaw and the entrance to Mt Rainier and Crystal Mountain for:
• Hunting | Huckleberry picking (seasonal) | Mushroom hunting (seasonal)
• Fishing and paddle boats are available to rent at Bumping Lake, a 45 minute drive, June 1st-September 30th.
• Fishing on the American River or Naches River.(summer)
• Snowmobile (1 mile from the house)(winter) | Cross-Country Skiing (1 mile from the house)(winter)
Crystal Mountain: (15 miles)
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on top of Crystal Mountain at the Summit House
• Guided Horseback riding (summer) | Mountain biking (summer) | Wildflower hikes (summer) | Disc golf-27 holes(summer)
• Gondola rides (year round)
• Downhill skiing/snowboarding (winter) | Snowshoeing (winter)
Mt Rainier: (NE Entrance also known as the White River entrance, 10 miles)
There are endless hiking trails and plenty of scenic roads located in Mt Rainier National Park. The road to Sunrise in Mt Rainier National Park, elevation 6,400 feet, as it is the highest point to which you can drive in the park and it offers spectacular views.
• Whistling Jacks (can drive to when conditions allow/winter snowmobile to)
• Fall foliage scenic drives
• Hiking | Wildflowers
• Suntop Lookout 38 mile Drive (rated one of the best off road drives by DriveTrails.com)
• Tipsoo Lake | Chinook Pass | Mt Fremont Lookout
• White River Wilderness Information Center | Sunrise day lodge | The Sunrise Visitor Center
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, Crystal Rainier Retreat is the perfect location for your vacation, getaway or retreat!